Let me guess: you're here because you are looking for some relief. Completing even the most basic tasks can be difficult, when your body is reminding you of your everyday stressors. Your neck, hips, back, and shoulders are telling you it's time for a Moment of Peace.
This is where we come in....we specialize in a holistic approach to overall wellness through body, mind, and spirit. Healing touch is a powerful tool in achieving your body's best performance.
Experts estimate that upwards of 90% of disease is stress-related. Disease simply means “the body is not at ease”. Massage is an effective tool to help put the body at ease by:
- Decreasing anxiety.
- Enhancing sleep quality.
- Promoting greater energy.
- Improving concentration.
- Increasing circulation.
- Reducing fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain
Nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Schedule your Moment of Peace today! It’s more than just a luxury - it’s a lifestyle.
When was your last moment of peace?
Brandy Fay, Owner